How to Find & Access Marijuana Dispensaries in Maryland
Maryland Medical Marijuana Dispensary Locations and Information
As of 2021, the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) has pre-approved 102 dispensary licenses — with the possibility of up to seven more — for a total of 109 licensed dispensaries in Maryland. There are nearly 100 dispensaries that are operational in the state currently in the following cities:
|Capitol Heights||Centerville||Chevy Chase||Cockeysville||Columbia|
|Mechanicsville||Middle River||New Market||Nottingham||Ocean City|
|Suitland||Takoma Park||Timonium||Towson||Upper Marlboro|
Common Medical Marijuana Dispensary Questions (FAQ)
How Much Does Medical Marijuana Cost in Maryland?
Though Maryland has approximately 100,000 medical marijuana patients, there are still fewer than 100 dispensaries in the state. As a result, prices can run higher than the national average.
The good news, though, is prices are falling as more dispensaries and cultivation facilities continue to open. You can find marijuana products in Maryland for between $10-$15 per gram.
How Much Can You Buy?
Medical marijuana patients can possess up to 120 grams of flower marijuana and dispensaries are allowed to sell each patient the equivalent of 36 grams of THC per month.
How to Access Maryland Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
Patients, parents, and legal guardians may apply to obtain registration from the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission. A patient, parent, or legal guardian must have a written certification issued to them by a registered practitioner prior to receiving to a medical marijuana card. You should go through the following steps:
- Find out if you qualify for the Maryland Medical Marijuana program.
- Create a profile on the Maryland medical marijuana patient registry and receive patient identification number.
- Get certified at Maryland Greenscript Cannabis by providing your patient identification number and making a telehealth or in office appointment.
- Print and fill out your patient intake forms before your appointment.
- Setup an in-person house call to meet with our providers the day of your appointment.
- Once you are seen and certified, you may print your temporary MMCC card and use that in a licensed dispensary while you await your state issued card.
- Visit a dispensary to purchase medical marijuana products.
What Can You Buy from a Medical Marijuana Dispensary in Maryland?
- Vape Oils
- Cannabis Flower
Ready to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card?
Need help getting your marijuana card but need a licensed medical marijuana doctor in Maryland? Don’t sweat – reach out to us at 443-536-2681 or email us at anytime Marylandgreenscriptcannabis@gmail.com for a FREE 10-15 minute phone consultation a licensed medical marijuana specialist!
Contact us today with any questions!