Obtaining your Medical Cannabis Maryland State Card
Before You Begin
We have taken all of the guesswork out for you. The following information will guide you through the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commissions registration process before you go to online registration.
Please make note of all the information that they will require before you visit their website.
If after this review, you still have questions, please contact us so that we can help you through this.
Get Your Maryland Medical Marijuana Card Today!
Need help getting your marijuana card but need a licensed medical marijuana doctor in Maryland? Don’t sweat – reach out to us at 443-536-2681 or email us at anytime Marylandgreenscriptcannabis@gmail.com for a FREE 10-15 minute phone consultation our certified and licensed medical marijuana doctor, Bryce Smetzer.
If you are a Hospice patient then Contact us right away and avoid all of the headaches of registration. With a Hospice document in hand, our Provider can have you certified and ready within 24 Hours!
The following information is directly from the MMCC website and is here for your informational purposes only!
Effective January 1, 2019, MMCC requires a non-refundable $50 fee to be paid via credit or debit card when a patient application is submitted.
Please note: Hospice patient who provide an acceptable Proof of Hospice will not be charged the $50 fee. If you are such a patient, please select “I want to proceed” choice. ( on the MMCC website ) You will not be charged the fee.
Please check boxes to confirm that you have the following information/documents to register an adult patient: electronic upload can be in .jpg, .png or .gif format, not to exceed 3MB
– An electronic copy of the front and back of your government photo ID AND either (1) proof of Maryland address or (2) name and address of the Maryland medical facility where patient is being treated. *
* Government-Issued Photo ID (front)Government-Issued Photo ID (back) (Required for driver’s license/MVA Cards only)Proof of Address(Required if current address is not printed on Government-Issued Photo ID)
– The last four digits of the patient’s SSN
– An electronic copy of a current photo of the patient If your photo does not meet our guidelines, your application will be returned.
An example of an acceptable photo is shown here. Must be within the last 6 months. Recent
– A valid, accessible email address. This will be used for communication purposes.
The following questions will be on the MMCC website and are required general information:
* Indicates required field
* Create a Username 6-12 characters, no special characters
* Create a Password refer to info button for requirements
* Confirm Password same as password
* Confirm Email
* First Name Middle Name, optional
* Last Name
* Last 4 Digits of SSN
* Date of Birth mm/dd/yyyy
* Gender Male Female
* Are you a hospice patient? Yes No
I am not a Maryland resident. I am present in the state for the purpose of receiving medical care from a Maryland medical facility. ( If you check this box, on the website, it will redirect you)
If you live in Maryland and your government ID does not identify your current Maryland address, you must upload one photo that includes two acceptable documents that show your Maryland address.
Please align the documents in the photo so that your name and address, as well as the sender/type and date of the document are clearly identifiable. Acceptable documents include utility bills, bank statements, and mortgage statements. All documents must be dated within the past 90 days.
* Maryland residential address (required)
* Phone # 555-555-5555
* Is the patient an active duty law enforcement officer, correctional officer, probation officer, paramedic or firefighter? Yes No
* Does the patient have a school bus permit or a Commercial Driver’s License? Yes No
If the Patient is a minor:
-an electronic motorized copy of Minor Patient Form ( found on the MMCC website )
-proof of guardianship, birth certificate, adoption papers etc.
-MMCC caregiver registration number. This means that any caregiver must register prior to registering a minor or person under your care.
– the patient may elect to submit a letter from the attending Hospice Care Provider in lieu of a recent photograph. The letter must be from the Attending of Hospice Records ( AOHR ) provider on hospice letterhead stating that the patient is under hospice care. It can be uploaded in either .jpg or .pdf format for submission.
I understand that it is unlawful to knowingly submit false information to the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission. By clicking “Submit”, I certify, under penalties of perjury, that I am either i) a resident of the State of Maryland, or ii) during that time that I am in the State of Maryland, I am physically present in the State of Maryland for the purpose of receiving medical care from a medical facility in the State of Maryland. I understand that according to COMAR 10.62.04.06, law enforcement may access the MMCC Patient Registry to verify that I am actively registered. If patient is a minor, I attest that I am the legal guardian of the patient and I give my permission for the minor patient’s photo to be printed on an ID card, if I request one. By clicking “Submit”, I further certify, under penalties of perjury, that the information provided herein and any transaction is my own, and is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief.
I understand that the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission will send me communications regarding my registration as a medical cannabis patient or caregiver via email at the email address I have provided.
Thats it! If you have all of the above information handy, in the format that is needed, then you are ready to go to their website and file for Medical Cannabis Use!
Register for Your Medical Marijuana Card Today!
Want to register for your Maryland medical marijuana card? Don’t sweat – reach out to us at 443-536-2681 or email us at anytime Marylandgreenscriptcannabis@gmail.com for a FREE 10-15 minute phone consultation our certified and licensed medical marijuana doctor, Bryce Smetzer.
Click on the link below which will take you directly to the MMCC online registration page. Follow the prompts and complete your application. Please note that this website will not allow you to save and return later to complete the registration. You must start and finish your online application, including all uploaded required documentation, at one time.
Good luck with your process and please contact us for any additional questions. We will be happy to help you!
MMCC General Information
MMCC Registration Page: https://mmcc.maryland.gov/Pages/home.aspx
Once you have finished your online registration and receive your personal registration number then you can meet with our Medical Provider and we will finish the process and you will be Maryland State Legally ready to purchase your own Medical Cannabis products!
If you are a Hospice patient then Contact us right away and avoid all of the headache, our provider will help you with registration. With a Hospice document in hand, our provider can have you certified and ready within 24 Hours! Appointments also given within 24 hours.
- Education & Support
- Consultation & Assistance
- Medical Cannabis Certification
- Personalized Service
- Seniors 60+
- Service Industry Workers
- Referral Program
Bryce is professional and efficient! I was able to set up an appointment that very day. I highly recommend his service!
Make a Change for the Better Choice
“We make house calls”